Sunday, December 17, 2017

It's That Time Of Year....CAS-ual Fridays BCA Reminder



It's Time for Christmas AND Time for Your Self-Check!


     Welcome to CAS-ual Fridays "Calling All Sistahs" Breast Cancer Awareness reminder for the month of December.  As 2017 winds down and we look ahead to the beginning of another fantastic year, it's important to be thankful for what this year has brought and to make sure we continue to be mindful of making 2018 even better.  

     As women, we have many things we need to keep track of monthly during the year.  Paying bills, important appointments, work tasks, family activities and more.  Why not add one of the most important things you can do every month into your schedule. One of the first things you need to mark on your schedule is one of the easiest things to check off your list: Breast Self Exam.

     These few minutes should be an important part of your normal monthly routine and we're here to remind you to do it in case you forget. In case you have never done a Breast Self Exam, click here to see exactly how to do it. 

     And now on to my card for this month.  I went a little wintry with a little bling.  I used CAS-ual Fridays Snowy Sayings and Calling All Sistahs stamp sets and the Ruffled Ribbon Fri-die. I hope you enjoy my card as much as I enjoyed making it.  




      After that sparkly pink ribbon, my favorite part of this card is the subtle white embossed snowflakes on the lower background.  Here are the stamp sets and Fri-Die I used to create my card:
 
     Be sure to head over to CAS-ual Fridays to read all about Calling All Sistahs and Michele's desire to remind all women how important self exams are. 

Thank you for joining us and I'll see you in January!  

Marci


 









2 comments:

  1. so much wonderful detail on one card. Love the design and the colour combo is so dramatic. I do love the richness of the pink you have used here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and unique card design, Marci! You have a great eye for detail. I love the glittery wine ribbon, and the sweet stitched tag. Fun play on words for this important reminder. Thank you for sharing with you followers!

    ReplyDelete