Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Congratulations to Iliana Garza Myska

Patent #9,975,909

Approximately 2.5 years ago, I purchased a stamping tool by the name of MISTI, which stands for the Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented.  It has certainly lived up to its name in my life.

To make a long story short, I purchased the MISTI, have used it every time I create a card, found new friends, started a Facebook Group called STAMP junkies, met my hero, and have been talked into starting my own blog.

Tonight, I've settled on a design and this is my very first public post.  I've been thinking, since CHA in January, what my first blog post would be.  Nothing could ever be better than this.

MISTI received her Patent.  Dreams do come true if you fight with your heart.


Thanks for believing in me Chris Dayton, Iliana, Jeff Mooney, Lydia Fiedler, Julie Brase, Kim Pietruszewski, Lou Wittmer, Gina K, Suzanne Babb-Moore, Mama (Denise), Jessica Frost-Ballas, and everyone who likes to look at my cards or chat about the crafting industry.  

I think my passion is to share my love of stamping, the supplies we love to use to create, the people behind the companies we love to buy from, and the designers who create art.  

I'd like to share my passion with you all.

Chris, you can quit nagging now.

Love, Marci

24 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, Marci, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will continue to love, encourage, support and push you until you achieve your dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blessed to be called your friend and sister! This is the best post EVER! I LOVE you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, yay!! Congrats on your blog and thanks for the shoutout! Love you, miss you!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I say Amen?

    Yes?

    Ok, then.

    AMEN!!

    You did it! I'm proud of you. So proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a blessing to so many! Whether it's your kindness and welcoming demeanor or your incredible talent and beautiful cards, we are all blessed to have you in our lives. Congratulations on all the success of Stamp Junkies and on your new blog! I'll always be a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weird, I accidentally deleted my comment so I'll type it again.

    Marci, your new blog looks awesome and I know you will soon have more followers than you can handle.

    See...I told you you were this talented.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Marci it's beautiful!!!! I'm so thankful that the MISTI crossed our paths - I adore you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm new in your world and I am loving it! I bought my first MISTI about the same time you did and I've never looked back. Congratulations on your new blog! Will be visiting often. Blessings and joy on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are starting an excellent adventure! Good for you! (Love my Misti, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww thanks Shari!!! Such nice words...glad you joined Junkies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you made this step - you won't regret it - awesome card, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Marci and MISTI!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Marci! How awesome that you now have your own blog!!!! I just love the card you've made. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WooHoo! Congrats! Great card and great post!
    Love from a fellow Junkie and Unity girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marci, I am SO PROUD OF YOU! Your card is beautiful and your spirit is as well. Well done, my new found friend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats!! I have had my blog for years though at times have not posted much. Enjoy your new space on the internet!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats! You have started your blog in a big way! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're going to fly, Marci! Smile as you write and it will come through. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete